At Flack Advisory, our aim is to help you achieve financial success and peace of mind by providing you with a personalised financial strategy. We strive to provide you with a plan that will create and protect your wealth over the long term, while dealing with your day to day financial needs and challenges.
We are committed to client service excellence and ongoing adviser education. All of our advisers are qualified, financial experts with the necessary experience to ensure the best financial outcome for you. Our quality financial advice puts you in control.
Our financial advice services are best described in two parts. The first (initial advice) is about strategy development – designing and implementing a financial strategy just for you. The second (ongoing advice) is about the ongoing management of that strategy. See below for an outline of these services.
These services are provided in accordance with our Financial Services & Credit Guide.
Strategic asset allocation and goals based investing
Budget and cash flow management
Help keep on top of your day-to-day finances
Borrowing for personal and investment purposes
Help manage your income tax effectively
Help yourself or your loved ones efficiently meet the costs of aged care
Help ensure your assets pass to your preferred beneficiaries
Help protect yourself and your family
Centrelink and other government benefits
Assist with and maximise your entitlements
Superannuation strategies and retirement planning
Maximise your superannuation savings and help meet your retirement lifestyle and income needs
We can arrange the following products and services
- Superannuation, including retirement savings accounts
- Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
- Borrowing within your SMSF
- Managed investments
- Deposit and payment products (for example term deposits, cash management accounts and non-cash payment products)
- Standard margin loans
- Retirement income streams, including pensions and annuities
- Personal and group Insurance (life cover, disability, income protection and trauma)
- Life investment products including whole of life, endowment and bonds
- Securities (including listed securities and debt securities)
- Exchange traded funds and Listed investment companies
- Arranging for listed securities, shares and debentures to be bought and sold via a platform and broker.
- Various structured products, instalment warrants over managed funds and protected equity loans
- Investor directed portfolio services
- Limited selection of investment guarantees
What is Financial Advice?
Financial advice means different things to different people. In the end, financial advice is all about you.
It could be:
- solving your financial problems
- defining your goals and attitude to money
- being in control of your financial situation
- tax-effective investment planning
- protecting yourself and your family
- maximising your earning capacity
47 Napier Street
Eaglehawk, Victoria 3556
03 5446 3463
03 5446 2199